Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 32 Update


Yesterday was our weekly doctor's appointment, and it went really well. No bedrest, yeah! This picture is of their heads, looks kind of weird, but there's not much room in there! Carter is on the left, Clara on the right. Carter is weighing in at 4 lbs 7 oz, and Clara is 4 lbs 5 oz. We are planning on having them the week of Thanksgiving, but haven't set an exact date yet (believe me, I've tried!). I can't think of a more perfect week to have them!
I am feeling that nesting instinct, and am madly trying to do any and every project I can think of before they get here...while taking it easy of course.
We got a new car last night, I will take a picture of it this weekend and post it. We got a Tahoe, so I guess it's not a car, but a beast. And to be honest, I'm afraid to back it out of the driveway. It has sensors to help you know if you are going to back into anything, but the sensors don't work on grass, which I seem to run over at least once a week, killing it in one spot. Jeff will gladly tell you all about it, just ask him!

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

Your due date is creeping up! Well, the date that you will have them. Hang in there, this stage will pass. (If you remember, I so enjoyed the 8th months pregnant part. Whatever.)

Lindsey said...

Good news about not being on bed rest. I need to see the new car!