First I have to thank my friend Jenn for inspiring me to spruce up my blog and add music! I did the sprucing, and Jeff did the music! :)
Six Word Memoir Tag (thanks Hil!)
Ernest Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were- For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My six word memoir:
Absolutely no place I'd rather be
This is me and Carter and Clara on my first Mother's Day. Even on the hard days I wouldn't change a thing. I love these two so much, I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be their Mom. Jeff and I waited for so long and my Dad kept telling me that the Lord had something really special in store for me...he was right.
I tag: Autumn, Marji, Jenn, Katie, and Denise