Saturday, November 1, 2008

A New Tradition

We have the greatest neighbors, and each year they put up a cute scarecrow in their yard. I decided it would be the perfect picture backdrop! So Sunday after naps and the Cowboys game, we headed outside for the first photo op! I am happy with how they turned out, and think it will be a fun tradition!




I don't have many pictures of me with the kids...I'm always behind the camera! But I'm glad I asked Jeff to get a picture of Clara and I. Isn't it funny how some of the cutest pictures are captured by just plopping down on your driveway in front of your almost dead flowers???

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

How kind of your neighbors to put up a great photo backdrop!
The kids look adorable and you and Jeff so happy. We love that you guys have those little guys and are enjoying them so much! Tell Jeff hi for us.

Mark & Marianne said...

I love the Halloween shirts! Those are cute pictures, good idea with the Scarecrow.