Wednesday, February 11, 2009

good times

I had a great birthday (or couple of days, really!)...it started out with lunch at Christina's with Ann and Taylor. It was so dang good, and the kids all did great, which is always a relief!

That night Jeff brought dinner home and gave me my gift...a necklace from Tiffany's that I had been wanting! I have the matching earrings and bracelet...so now I have the set! Love it!

On Saturday we went to the Anderson's for dinner. It was so good to hang out with them, just like old times. The kids had a blast! Of course, no pictures of Marji and I...just the kids in the ball pit!



3 comments:

{autie} said...

glad you had a fun day!!!! Love you!

The Barbers said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday! With cake and all. I don't know when I last had cake for my birthday. (Won't make one for myself.)

Aceves Family said...

glad you had a great couple of days!!! Happy Birthday and many more to come!!!