Wednesday, March 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I have been meaning to do this for nearly forever...so here goes:

1. These types of things give me stress. Not sure why, they just do.
2. I love Mr. Clean Magic Eraser...like can't live without it, especially the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Mop...love it!
3. I also love the Swiffer family of products, not a day goes by that I don't use at least one of these bad boys.
4. I love Zip-Loc bags. My favorite is the Hefty brand 2.5 gallon. It makes me happy to open my pantry and see them there.
5. Growing up my nickname was Stormface...I've always been a bit of a grump.
6. Carter and Clara were our third try at IVF...very long road, with a happy ending.
7. I have absolutely no will power when it comes to sweets...none.
8. I hate public bathrooms, and only flush with my foot...never my hand.
9. I am freakish (almost) about what my kids eat...I never thought I would be, but I am. Both of my sisters are too.
10. I let my kids watch Barney.
11. I refuse to ever own a mini van.
12. I try really hard to be organized, but my house is usually pretty cluttery.
13. I am overwhelmed by how many projects I have going, and want to get going.
14. I can't sew, and I wish I could really, really bad.
15. I love peanut butter and have to limit myself to only one PB&J per week, or else it gets out of hand.
16. I have monkey feet (sort of), I like to pick things up with my toes. It has come in handy a time or two.
17. I love American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.
18. I once did a dance to, "I Heard it through the Grapevine". Our costumes were purple unitards with purple balloons attached to them...so we looked like bunches of grapes.
19. I love to sing and miss being part of a group or choir.
20. I get really nervous when speaking in public. I usually end up talking so fast that no one can understand me.
21. I have no sense of direction and could easily get lost in our small city of Sachse.
22. I love cookbooks and recipes, but I am not good in the kitchen. Although I have been improving lately.
23. I hate driving at night.
24. If I could change one physical thing about myself (and there is a list) I would have perfect eyesight. I have the worst eyesight ever.
25. Being a mom is the best job I have ever had.

2 comments:

Aceves Family said...

There is a ton I did not really know about you. It was great to find out some fun things.

{autie} said...

you're awesome!