Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy July 3rd and 4th

July 3rd...Our neighbor Lindsey's Dad is a pilot and has a hanger at the Addison airport. She invited us to the hanger for a BBQ and to watch the airshow and fireworks. It was so dang fun! Carter and Clara loved it! I wish I could have gotten better pictures, but they wouldn't look at me or sit still! Thanks Grandma for making the bandana dress...it was a hit!
July 4th...After yardwork we headed over the Grandma & Grandpa's for dinner and to hang out. We had planned on going to the Sachse parade, but there just wasn't enough time. I didn't get any pictures...how lame am I?? Luckily our neighbor Gretchen took this before we left...thanks Gretchen!

2 comments:

{autie} said...

such cute outfits! I love the curly-Q hair! I just made something for Clara...get excited...:)

Katie said...

look at all those curls! so cute!