Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged X 2

I got tagged forever ago by my sister-in-law...which I never did, and now by Tina. So I am going to do them both now...

This one is from Katie (my sister-in-law):
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) –Kunta Tahoe
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) -oreo oatmeal chocolate chip
3. YOUR “FLY GIRL” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - BDow
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) – Red Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Lynn Salt Lake City
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -Dowbr
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) -The Green Water
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Archie Nylan
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)-Falling in Love Swedish Fish
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) -Lou Joseph

Ok, so for this one I'm tagging Marji and Tina.

This one is from Tina...
Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.

1. I am sort of fanatic about smells. If something stinks, I just about have a fit! When we first moved into the house I hated the way it smelled! I bought about a zillion small boxes of baking soda and put them in all of my cupboards and bathrooms...and they are still there! Even if it didn't help, I felt like it did! I love to have Bath & Body Works Wallflowers plugged in, and my newest favorite thing is my Scentsy warmer. If you aren't familiar with Scentsy, go here www.scentsy.com/amousser, my sister sells it...it's amazing!
2. I love to sing in the car. If you ever see me driving and it looks like I'm singing, don't interrupt me by honking or trying to get my attention because chances are I am in full concert mode!
3. If I could, and really I would if I didn't think Jeff would go over the edge, I would listen to Christmas music all year! I make myself wait until November, so I am in full swing now! I get this from my Mom.
4. If I had to do college again...which I won't, but if I did, I would major in Elementary Ed, and be a teacher. The main reason I didn't was because EVERY GIRL at BYU majors in that, and I just couldn't stand the thought of being lumped in with everyone else...dumb, I know!
5. Marji used this as one of hers, but the same is true for me. I can't live without my Burts Bees chapstick. Even typing about it right now makes me need to find one of my zillion tubes and put it on. When I can't find it in my purse, my lips literally get more and more dry until I find it.
6. This may gross some of you out, but after I am done brushing my teeth, my dog likes to lick the foam off of my face. She has been doing this since she was a puppy, and when you ask her if she wants to brush her teeth, she knows what you mean and patiently waits for you to be done so she can freshen her breath as well.

Ok, so for this one I'm tagging Katie, Lindsey, and Andrea.

I feel so much better now that those are done!

No comments: